Masterclass in Figure Drawing Techniques and Human Anatomy
Welcome to the “Masterclass in Figure Drawing Techniques and Human Anatomy“! This course is designed to teach you the fundamentals of drawing the human figure, from observing and simplifying it, to transferring it onto paper, and learning how to draw the human anatomy step by step. Whether you’re a beginner or already familiar with sketching and drawing, this course is tailored to help you improve your skills.
Throughout the course, you will learn how to use different tools and materials such as pencils (Pen or Fineliner), conte or charcoal, and watercolor (ink) to enhance your depictions of the human anatomy. You will learn how to use them to create different effects, such as texture and depth, and how to mix them to achieve desired results. You will also learn about the different techniques of sketching, shading, and rendering to create a realistic and detailed human figure.
You’ll also learn how to observe, analyze and draw from the works of master artists, this will help you to understand the principles of the human anatomy and how to apply them in your own drawings. Observation is an important aspect of drawing and sketching and the course will teach you how to apply these principles to your work through different examples.
ArtistsFloor has designed a course that is easy to follow for anyone who wishes to learn how to draw human figures. The course starts with the basics, such as the proportions of the human body and how to draw the skeleton in different positions. We will teach you how to apply small but definitive changes to your standard models to show different positions the human body can take.
As you progress through the course, you will learn how to observe and simplify different parts of the human body, using easy to use, straight forward techniques such as using simple geometric shapes and breaking down the complicated forms into smaller proportions to draw. After covering the different parts of the body one by one, we will work on different samples of human anatomy as a whole, teaching you step by step how they are drawn.
By working on different samples of human anatomy in different positions, and using different materials and simple materials such as pencil you will gain a thorough understanding and practice of the subject, enabling you to work more confidently on different samples in your artistic journey. The course covers both male and female anatomy and proportions, as well as the easiest ways for drawing them. Finally, we will study a number of master’s works, observing, simplifying, and drawing them together.
Each lesson of this course is accompanied by free extra materials such as downloadable resources, grids and carefully designed assignments to help you master your craft. If you have a desire to draw and want to learn the easiest ways to achieve the best results in human anatomy drawing, then this course is for you.
Don’t wait any longer to take your human anatomy drawing skills to the next level! Enroll in this course today and start your journey to becoming a master of human figure drawing. With our step-by-step guidance and the provided tools, you will be able to create beautiful, realistic, and detailed drawings of the human figure. Whether you’re a beginner or looking to improve your skills, this course offers a comprehensive and interactive learning experience that will help you to achieve your goals.
Join us on this journey and start improving your skills today!
What I will learn?
- The principles of drawing human anatomy
- The principles of drawing the human body
- The principles of simplifying the complicated forms
- How to use different shapes for drawing
- How to use different materials such as pencils, Conte, charcoal and watercolor to draw
- How to simply observe and draw
- How to study and draw Masters’ sketches
- Comprehensive course to learn the fundamentals of drawing the human figure
- Learn how to use different tools and materials such as pencils, conte, charcoal, and watercolor to enhance your depictions of the human anatomy
- Observation, analyzing and drawing from the works of master artists
- 15 hours of HD video tutorials for beginners and experienced artists alike
- Step-by-step approach, starting with the basics such as the proportions of the human body and how to draw the skeleton in different positions
- Learn how to observe and simplify different parts of the human body using easy to use, straightforward techniques
- Practice different sketching, shading, and rendering techniques to create realistic and detailed human figures
- Study both male and female anatomy and proportions, as well as the easiest ways for drawing them
- Accompanied by free extra materials such as downloadable resources, grids and assignments to help you master your craft
- Interactive and enjoyable learning experience
- A chance to improve your skills and take them to the next level.
Chapter 1: Introduction to Anatomy Drawing
Introduction to Human Anatomy Drawing14:17
Chapter 2: Anatomy Movements
Chapter 3: Muscles and Body Features
Chapter 4: Feet Anatomy Drawing
Chapter 5: Hand Anatomy Drawing: Different positions, hatching
Chapter 6: Head Proportion, Anatomy: Standard Portrait vs Master’s
Chapter 7: Famous Artworks and Master’s Drawings Study
Chapter 8: Using Mediums to Draw Figures in Different Scenes
Student Ratings & Reviews
- Conte pencil
- Watercolor set
- No previous knowledge needed.