Procreate: All you need to know from beginner to advanced
Welcome to the Procreate: All you need to know from beginner to advanced! Procreate is one of the most popular applications for drawing on iPad, and has been on the top of the top selling apps since it has been introduced.
As intriguing as the idea of drawing on iPad might be, it is equally interesting and easy to learn. This is why in this course I have gathered around the most useful information and designed the best tutorials usable for anyone who wishes to learn how to use Procreate and draw on their iPad.
Experience has shown that it is best to learn through examples; as a result, each part of this course is accompanied with different examples and assignments. This will help you better understand the techniques by practicing them on different samples guided by myself.
This course includes HD video tutorials that are designed in a way to teach you step by step how to purchase the app, how to use each and every tool, and how to apply different techniques.
In this course, I will start by teaching you how to purchase the application from the app store, how to install it and start working with it. When you have installed it safely on your device, we will go through the next steps.
Firstly, I will briefly introduce all the brushes and the overall workspace that you are going to use in this course. Learn about the different layers and how they can be useful for enhancing the work.
I will then move to color theory, its usage and its importance. Learn how to create your own warm, cool and skin tone color palettes so you have a bank of color blends that will be useful for your different projects in the future.
In this course, you’ll learn about all the filters and how they are applied, helping you make different changes to your works. You will also learn how to apply shading layers on the different objects you are going to draw on your iPad and make your digital drawings distinguishable. You will also learn how to use your hands adjusting your drawing or add touches on them with your fingers.
There is no need for prior knowledge necessarily, but it is good to know your way around the iPad. However, this course is carefully designed both for beginners and those experienced who wish to learn something new.
Each lesson in this course is accompanied with FREE additional resources such as outlines, grids and also assignments to help you easily practice what you have learned more.
Throughout the chapters, we will go through
- All the details as to how get Procreate and install it on your iPad
- A thorough introduction to how to start working with the app
- An introduction to how to use the menu and tools
- Going through the different usages of the tools and applying techniques on different samples
- Using different examples and learning through working on various subjects.
What I will learn?
- A deep understanding of Procreate
- How to get the app and start using it on the iPad
- Get to know the tools and how to use them
- Learning each tool and technique through using it on different samples
- Different brushes, how the smudge works and how to use our hands
- Create your own color palettes with a deep understanding of the colors
How to set up a procreate workspace effectively22:06
How to put procreate tools into practise20:22
Beginner flower illustration14:29
Adding adjustments to your artwork24:54
Draw and color a cartoon cat family01:14:36
Creating a background for your characters18:14
Advanced Prince Drawing: Creating your outline35:47
Advanced Prince Drawing: Adding color18:08
- Lessons with a professional voiceover
- Grid downloads
- Outlines downloads
- A working version of Procreate on iPad
- Digital Pencil (I recommend an Apple Pencil)
- Art lovers
- Digital art lovers
- Children and parents
- Anyone who wishes to learn how to draw on iPad